While visiting the South End Grill ‘n’ Bar for some P&T the other day, we found ourselves under a really sweet photorealistic painting of Valencia street.
- Aggressive guitar strummer on steps of Social Security building insulting passers-by
- Prius vs. Muscle Car
- Gasoline for $2.99
- Shady-ass guy in cowboy hat loitering in front of Glooncey’s
- Truck parked bravely in the middle of the street
We love this painting. But, while mowing down on our happy hour half-priced macaroni (WIN), Alice and I began a list of things they forgot:
- Line of hungry plaid-shirted boys smoking P-Funks outside Boogaloos
- Creepy cult-faced coffee pushers outside of Teen Challenge
- Police Station of Doom and Public Toilets
- Man with cart asking for very specific amounts of change. ($0.37?)
- Bikes chained in awkward/startling places
- That blonde guy who’s always “covertly” snapping iPhone pics
Nice work, South End. Nice work.